Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Apex Foundation 2023 Events!
- Apex Foundation Pickleball Tournament - Saturday and Sunday, May 27th and 28th
- Apex Foundation Golf Tournament - Friday, August 18th
- Apex Foundation Trick or Trot 5K - Saturday, October 28th
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation currently has openings on its board. If you have in interest in becoming a member, contact any current board member for more information. You can fill out the ApexPRD Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to Foundation@ApexPRD.org and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised over $1.4 Million for the Apex Recreation District since we began.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2022 Trick or Trot - $8,324
- 2022 Golf Tournament - $18,757
- 2022 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $11,271
- 2021 Trick or Trot 5K: $5,500
- 2021 Golf Tournament: $23,544
- 2021 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $8,850
- 2020 - No events due to Covid
- 2019 Golf Tournament: $14,335
- 2019 Father's Day Car Show: $2,325
- 2019 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $6,844
- 2018 Golf Tournament: $21,779
- 2018 Father's Day Car Show: $3,361
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $7,014
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $28,054
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,388
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!