Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Keep on the lookout for the 2018 events!
September 25 - Fundraiser at Steuben's Restaurant Arvada. 15% of day's receipts go to the Apex Foundation!
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation has openings and is looking for new members. If you have an interest in becoming a part of this group, fill out the Apex Apex-Foundation-Membership-Application and e-mail it to ApexPRDFoundation@gmail.com and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised more than $1.5 million for the district.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: TBD
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $25,553
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,387
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,736
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $5,398
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
- 2014 Golf Tournament: $21,845
- 2014 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,748
- 2014 Silent Auction: $9,895
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!