Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Stay Tuned For Our Upcoming 2020 Events!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICKLEBALL TOURNAMENT AND CAR SHOW WILL EITHER BE CANCELLED OR RE-SCHEDULED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK. WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
- Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th - Spring Pickleball Tournament
- Sunday June 21st - Father's Day Car Show and 5K Fun Run
- Friday, September 11th - Foundation Golf Tournament
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation has openings and is looking for new members. If you have an interest in becoming a part of this group, fill out the Apex Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to ApexPRDFoundation@gmail.com and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised more than $1.5 million for the district.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2019 Golf Tournament: $14,335
- 2019 Father's Day Car Show: $2,325
- 2019 Pickleball Tournament: $6,844
- 2018 Golf Tournament: $21,779
- 2018 Father's Day Car Show: $3,361
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $7,014
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $28,054
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,388
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,736
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $5,398
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!