Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Keep on the lookout for the 2018 events!
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation has openings and is looking for new members. If you have an interest in becoming a part of this group, fill out the Apex Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to ApexPRDFoundation@gmail.com and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised more than $1.5 million for the district.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $25,553
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,387
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,736
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $5,398
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
- 2014 Golf Tournament: $21,845
- 2014 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,748
- 2014 Silent Auction: $9,895
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!