Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Upcoming 2022 Events!
- Apex Foundation Pickleball Tournament - Saturday and Sunday, May 28th and 29th
- Apex Foundation Golf Tournament - Friday, September 9th.
- Apex Foundation Trick or Trot 5K - Saturday, October 22nd.
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation currently has openings on its board. If you have in interest in becoming a member, contact any current board member for more information. You can fill out the ApexPRD Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to ApexPRDFoundation@gmail.com and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised $1.4 Million for the Apex Recreation District since we began.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2021 Trick or Trot 5K: $5,500
- 2021 Golf Tournament: $23,544
- 2021 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $8,850
- 2019 Golf Tournament: $14,335
- 2019 Father's Day Car Show: $2,325
- 2019 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $6,844
- 2018 Golf Tournament: $21,779
- 2018 Father's Day Car Show: $3,361
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $7,014
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $28,054
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,388
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,736
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $5,398
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!