Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Stay Tuned For Our Upcoming 2020 Events!
- Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th - Spring Pickleball Tournament
- Sunday June 21st - Father's Day Car Show and 5K Fun Run
- September TBD - Foundation Golf Tournament
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation has openings and is looking for new members. If you have an interest in becoming a part of this group, fill out the Apex Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to ApexPRDFoundation@gmail.com and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised more than $1.5 million for the district.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2019 Golf Tournament: TBD
- 2019 Father's Day Car Show: TBD
- 2019 Pickleball Tournament: $6,873
- 2018 Golf Tournament: $21,779
- 2018 Father's Day Car Show: $3,361
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $7,014
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $28,054
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,388
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,736
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $5,398
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
- 2014 Golf Tournament: $21,845
- 2014 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,748
- 2014 Silent Auction: $9,895
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!