Welcome to the Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation
The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Register HERE for the 2023 Trick or Trot 5K Fun Run!
2023 Best of the Best Award!
The 2022 Apex Foundation's Trick or Trot 5K was awarded the year's best non-profit event in Arvada.
Apex Foundation 2023 Events!
- Apex Foundation Pickleball Tournament - May 27th and 28th - COMPLETE!
- Apex Foundation Golf Tournament - Friday, August 18th - COMPLETE!
- Apex Foundation Trick or Trot 5K - Saturday, October 28th
ApexPRD Foundation Openings
The Apex PRD Foundation currently has openings on its board. If you have in interest in becoming a member, contact any current board member for more information. You can fill out the ApexPRD Foundation Membership Application and e-mail it to [email protected] and we will get back with you.
Now you can see us on Facebook
Thanks To Our Annual Sponsors
The Apex PRD Foundation has raised over $1.4 Million for the Apex Recreation District since we began.
Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2023 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament - $13,267
- 2023 Annual Sponsor Campaign - $12,800
- 2022 Trick or Trot - $8,324
- 2022 Golf Tournament - $18,757
- 2022 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $11,271
- 2021 Trick or Trot 5K: $5,500
- 2021 Golf Tournament: $23,544
- 2021 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $8,850
- 2020 - No events due to Covid
- 2019 Golf Tournament: $14,335
- 2019 Father's Day Car Show: $2,325
- 2019 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $6,844
- 2018 Golf Tournament: $21,779
- 2018 Father's Day Car Show: $3,361
- 2018 Memorial Day Pickleball Tournament: $7,014
- 2017 Golf Tournament: $28,054
- 2017 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,388
- 2016 Golf Tournament: $22,789
- 2016 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,294
A BIG THANKS to the Apex PRD Foundation Board!