The Apex Park and Recreation District Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to support Apex Park and Recreation District’s efforts to deliver quality community recreation.
Each year the Apex PRD Foundation supports several projects. One great example of this is the upcoming Pickleball For Heroes tournament which will be held September 2-4 at the Simms Street Center Community Heroes Pickleball Courts in Arvada. This tournament is being held in conjunction with Operation TBI Freedom and Craig Hospital. OTF assists veterans and active duty military personnel with traumatic brain injuries.
Now you can see us on Facebook!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE FOLLOWING APEX PRD FOUNDATION EVENTS!
- Sunday, June 19th, 2016 – Father’s Day Car Show
- Friday, September 16, 2016 – Golf Tournament at Indian Tree Golf Course
Apex PRD Foundation has been instrumental in raising funds for the district. Here are the results of our most recent fundraisers:
- 2015 Golf Tournament: $21,519
- 2015 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,573
- 2015 Silent Auction: $8,492
- 2014 Golf Tournament: $21,845
- 2014 Father’s Day Car Show: $6,748
- 2014 Silent Auction: $9,895
- 2013 Golf Tournament: $21,194
- 2013 Father’s Day 5K Run and Auto Show: $7,039
- 2013 Silent Auction: $9,295
Wall plaques were recently given to the Sweetheart Silent Auction sponsors who have supported the event since its first year.
These sponsors include: