The ApexPRD Foundation’s Annual Sweetheart Silent Auction will not be held this year.
However, in the past the event has been a big success. Here are some pictures of the last Sweet Heart Silent Auction which shows how much fun we had…
Grab your sweetheart and come to the Apex Park and Recreation District’s 5th Annual Sweetheart Silent Auction! Last year over 200 people attended this event!
We are continuing to raise money for the Community Heroes Park near the Pickleball Complex at the Apex Simms Street Center. We are also donating towards the purchase of several athletic wheelchairs for the Apex Center as well as lane lines for Meyers Pool.
- Date: Friday, February 27, 2015
- Time: 6-9 pm – (Auction tables close at 8 pm)
- Location: The Clubhouse at the Indian Tree Golf Course
- Cost: $25 per person in advance, $35 at the door.
INCLUDED WITH THE AUCTION:
- Drink tickets for wine, beer or sodas
- Hors D’Oeuvres from Indian Tree Clubhouse Restaurant
- Dessert Bar by Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet
- Wines by Silver Vines Winery
- Coffee by 40 Weight Coffee
HOW TO PURCHASE AN AUCTION TICKET
- Contact any member of the Apex Foundation Board – See Apex PRD Foundation ‘Who We Are’ page
- Apex Center – Contact David Craig – 303-463-4270
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DISTRICT SPONSORS:
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DONORS:
- Apex Park and Recreation – Kay Palmer, Margaret Melander, Barb and Tony McEahern, Mike and Kathy Miles, Pink Fog Photography, Vickie Ponce
DINING AND FOOD DONATIONS
- 3 Sons Restaurant, Big City Burrito (Boulder), Buffalo Wild Wings, El Senor Sol (64th and McIntyre), The Egg and I Restaurant (64th and Ward), Egg Shell Restaurant, Enricos Italian Market, Fire and Ice Bistro, Forty Weight Coffee, Grandma’s Frozen Noodles basket, Honey Baked Ham, Hoffbrau Bar and Grill, Illegal Burger, Le Peeps Restaurant (90th and Wadsworth), Little Caesars Pizza (64th Ward), Las Potrancas, Los Arcos, Malones Clubhouse Grill, ReMax Realty, Sano’s Italian Kitchen
- Jump City, Don Hagen
- Don and Linda Hagen, Sherri Heronema, Mike and Kathy Miles, Alan Robinson
- Lodge Casino, Remax Alliance – Joe DiVito Dream Makers
- 5-Star Nails, Applauze Hair Salon, Arvada Automotive Center, Bridges Massage, Elevate Hair and Nails, Green Leaf Massage, Holmes Family Dentistry, Kong, Massage Envy (64th and McIntyre), Massage Rose, Movement Politics, Nova Home Loans, Spec-7 Home Insulation, Pillar-To-Post, Truly Yours Photography, Vital Chiropractic, Walk-In Chiropractic, Westwoods Nails and Spa
MISCELLANEOUS AND RAFFLE DONATIONS
- Brookes Temple, O’Tooles Garden Center, Good Year Tires (90th and Wadsworth), Interstate All Batteries Center (64th and Ward), Paul’s Fix-It Shoppe, Pilates For Life, The Wave
- Ray and Jackie Gilligan, Rose Spevey Consultants, John and Carole Zook
For more information call Tom Melander at 303-818-0602